Sunday, February 15, 2015

Listen to Your Heart

So I'm going to keep this short and sweet considering how late it is and the fact that I have to be up at six in the morning tomorrow...

Now I seriously want to try to make these
but I can't stand the thought of ruining
sheet music to do so...
So there's this song and it goes... "Listen to your heart... when he's calling for you... listen to your heart... there's nothing else you can dooo... I don't know where you're goin' and I don't know whyyyy... but listen to your heart.. befoooorreee you tell him gooodbyyyee."

I don't remember who sings it and frankly right now I am far too lazy to look it up. Anywho I was listening to this song today as I was cleaning out my car and it hit me, slowly at first and then with the force of a runaway quarter horse that this song is for me. I need to listen to my heart. I am a Cancer. That's my zodiac. I am entirely ruled by my emotions. So wouldn't listening to my heart be the easiest thing to do?

I started thinking about the two guys I mentioned a couple of posts back and I came to a decision. I am 17 freaking years old. I am a child still. I don't need someone attached to me at all freaking times. I am not ready to commit to anything. Someday sure, I wanna get married in the Temple and start a family. Someday I want my happily ever after, but right now I have so much more to live for! I don't want someone to control me whether directly or indirectly. I don't want it. I don't want the stress involved with a high school relationship. Sure some people make it work but I don't want to.

 Let life come when it comes. In five years I could be married, and the thought terrifies me. I thought that maybe if I got into a serious relationship now it would help calm those fears of the future. Boy, was I wrong. If anything it made me more uptight and nervous. I'm paranoid as it is. Just ask my friends. I don't need more stress in my life right now. NO High School relationships for me, thank you. End of rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment