It's late. Well, not horribly late. I am exhausted, but I can't sleep. It's super crazy how it works, I don't even really understand it. I wake up every morning at 5 so I have time to shower before the rest of the house wakes up and steals all my hot water, then go back to sleep til 6:10. I then proceed to stumble out of my room (after successfully tripping over everything scattered and strewn across my floor) and join my mother and two younger brothers for breakfast and our morning scripture study. After getting dressed and ready for the day I either drive or ride the bus to school (It all depends on how long it takes me to get ready and how much fuel is in my car in comparison to how much money I have in the bank). I then drift my way through my classes, swearing that during my third hour free period I will sleep... It never happens. By the time school gets out I am ready for a nap, so I pass out on the couch in hopes that someone will wake me up after a half hour or something... this too never happens. The rest of the day I am groggy, grouchy, and too lazy to do anything. By the time I should be going to bed I realize I have so much I have to get done. There's a speech I need to write for that debate tournament coming up, the speech for my English class, the vaccination flyer for my Equine Science class. I could have practiced the piano or the violin or cleaned my room. I possibly could have filled out some scholarship stuff so I can actually go to college after I graduate high school this spring, But nope! I spent all day sleeping on the couch, Facebooking, Pinteresting, watching pointless YouTube videos, and daydreaming about that cute boy on my debate team.
![]() |
| {Found on Pinterest.com} |

No comments:
Post a Comment