You know those moments when you wake up and shower and in hindsight realize you could have slept for at least another half hour? Yeah that was me this morning.
I woke up at 7:30 like I usually do on Sundays and showered only to remember that I work today. No church for me. I was kind of bummed. Add that to the fact that I am home working while my mom and brothers are on vacation made me a little more than bummed.
I am grateful that I paused for a moment during my pity party to look outside. The sun had risen, our horses were eating peacefully, and there was just kind of a small whisper in the back of my mind saying: "You're going to miss this in about a month."
I sighed knowing the voice was right. In three weeks I am set to move down to college. Needless to say, I am scared. However, I know that I will always have a home here with loving parents and my little brothers (even though they aren't so little anymore).
The Lord has a plan for me, I just need to have the faith to do what I need to.
No comments:
Post a Comment