Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Inner Monologue of My Sleep Cycle

So right now I am procrastinating away my time, money, and life. There is really no better way to put it than that. I know I need to be filling out scholarship stuff, doing chores, preparing for life after high school, but all I really want to do is take a nap. This is how my life has gone lately:

10:00 pm: Hmm… maybe I should go to bed now… Nahhh, I'll just scroll really quickly through Facebook and Pinterest really quick, then I'll go to bed. No harm done.

11:30 pm: Oh crap! It's so much later than I thought it was! I better go to bed right now.

12:00am: Finally fall asleep.

5:00 am: Do I really need a shower this morning? Yes, Aften, you are disgusting. Go get in the shower, but make it quick.

5:30am: If I fall back asleep right now I could probably get another 40 minutes of sleep!

5:40am: Fall asleep you idiot.

5:50am: Come on, it's really not that hard to sleep.

6:00am: Oh my heavens you stupid human being why won't you fall asleep!!??

6:05am: Finally fall asleep again.

6:10am: OH MY FREAKING GOSH YOU STUPID PERSON!! NOW YOU HAVE TO WAKE UP AGAIN!!!

From then on I am pretty much a zombie for the rest of the day and everyone thinks I am angry with them, but I'm really not. Well, maybe I am, depending on who it is. There are just some people you can't stand when your brain is fully functioning, but once it isn't they just trigger your inner serial killer…

No comments:

Post a Comment